Saturday, March 6, 2010

I completed another challenge!!!

I've been MIA for a few weeks for a good reason - I promise!! But for now, here's a card I made for Sketch for you to Try from Jen del Muro (yes, I even linked it up to the challenge blog!!). I don't get to participate in these challenges very often, so I get very excited when I have the time to!

This card will eventually go to my wonderful sister-in-law who's birthday is next week! Hope she doesn't check my blog too often!!! Here's a close up of the details - I ended up layering 4 flowers using two different punches and pulling up the petals of a few flowers to give it some dimension.
I used my 'You take the Cake' clear stamp set from MFT (my favorite set!!!) on just a plain white cardstock, but realized pretty quickly that the stacked presents needed something extra. So I re-stamped the present image on two different pieces of paper, and paper pieced the present in the middle, and the ribbon on the top and bottom present. I couldn't find my thin pink or purple ribbon so ended up using a piece of ribbon that was a little thicker than what I would have prefered to top the presents off.
Sorry for the super short post - but I have some exciting news to share in a few days or so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment