Friday, November 5, 2010

Birthday Boy!

I was so disappointed in my last Mojo Monday submission, that I decided to try again. HA! Just kidding! I just liked the sketch so much that I figured I'd use it again this week! Once again, this one is linked up to the Mojo Monday Sketch #163. This one goes to my wonderful DH for his birthday this Sunday!!! Because the birthday festivities start today, I'm keeping this post short and sweet! I stuck to the sketch a little more than my last submission, and I'm very glad I did.

I used my new fav DCWV Latte Stack paper again, along with a MFT sentiment. So this is the very first card I've used my sewing machine with. Please don't look to closely or you'll see how inexperienced I am with the sewing machine. I've only used a sewing machine a few times in my life, and that was under the instruction of my mom. So cut me some slack until I've mastered my hopefully new found skill!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment