Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy Little Crafting Bee...

I swear I must have at least 10 projects going on right now. Most are right smack-dab in the middle of completion; a few have only made it to the scribbles on a piece of paper phase. Call it crafting ADD if you'd like. But for now, this is one of the projects I've started and had to put on pause (1 - because I ran out of a key ingredient, and 2 - because my sweet niece's first birthday party is just around the corner and I promised I'd create a few decorations for the occasion).

What is this jumble of objects you might ask? Sequins, straight pins, glass beads, and a styrofoam cone. But you'll have to wait a few months to figure out what this one turns out to be! Just cross your fingers that it the final product is as awesome as the vision in my mind is.

No comments:

Post a Comment