Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My first blog card challenge!

I have wanted to participate in a blog challenge ever since I stumbled upon one of my new favorite blogs, 'susiestampalot', and I'm finally doing it!!! I started making cards about a year ago when my little sister graduated from college in December and I couldn't find a single graduation card!! While roaming around target I stumbled upon some simple cardstock and a pack of letter stickers...lets just say it all went downhill from there. I haven't bought a single card since. I even made ALL, yes all of our christmas cards this year and no two were alike. Enough about history, more about my card and this card challenge.



I'm participating in The Cats Pajamas TCP Tuesday which challenges you to use three different colors, Kraft, Chocolate Brown, and Baby Blue. I love these three colors together! Pretty much all of the goodies I used came from my local craft store, I'm not lucky enough just yet to own any TCP stamps or paper.



Even though I actually did the challenge, I have to admit I'm a little too chicken to actually post my card to the challenge blog. First, because it's my very first card challenge, and second, because my card ended up looking very similar to one of the cards already posted to the challenge blog and my no certain terms do I want my first participation to look scraplifted. Ugh...maybe next time I'll grow some balls and really truly participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment