Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Sweetest Thing....

This will be a quick late night post for me. A sweet friend of mine recently 'placed an order' with me for a few cards for some upcoming event's she had going on. The first is a wedding shower card using two of my favorite colors!!! I've linked this one up to The Sweetest Thing blog using the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #65 (SSSC65).


You can't tell very well here, but the green floral paper is oh-so-sparkly!!! I just love the way this turned out. I tried something new on this card too - a 3D paper flower. It didn't turn out just as I had imagined, but I think it's pretty neat-o either way. I used a flower paper punch, and punched out about 10 flowers. After I crinkled them up a bit and then flattened them all out,I stacked them all on top of each other, poked a tiny brad thru the middle of them all, and slapped it right on top of my polka-dot ribbon. Easy as pie! That's it from me for now, I still have one more card to make for my dear friend, and a few other cards to share that I made over the past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment